DD today?

Ohka

enjoy the time off there buddy!  😀

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

On 5/21/2023 at 7:01 PM, Ribbon said:

Gamers love variety, so after Midway, Coral sea, Solomons, Guadacanal id like to se MTO (Seafires), BoB or Normandy again if this sim becomes good product.

Why would they do Europe here when Il2 already did it? Why compete when it's best to compliment? I rather have new content than repeated content. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PikeStance said:

Why would they do Europe here when Il2 already did it? Why compete when it's best to compliment? I rather have new content than repeated content. 

And the scope of the Pacific battles is huge. Looking at the starting point (I believe this has been said), of Pearl Harbour, then we go to Midway.

That's already complex, but in regards to keeping a select market, there are so many other areas to consider that could be expansions like Indochina, Guadalcanal, Rabaul, Aleutians, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Coral Sea, Solomon's, Gilbert Islands, etc,etc.

There is a huge area and timeline to cover before even considering (if ever) BoB or Normandy 🙂

• Like 4

On 8/30/2023 at 2:01 PM, PikeStance said:

There is some overlap of what many may be interested in flying, and still stay in the Pacific:

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2023 at 8:01 AM, PikeStance said:

No, MTO (med carrier ops, Malta, Italy) and BoB or even Normandy if bombers included, il2GB didnt cover it and i was referring to that....but after we drain PTO decently (maybe after 4-5 pto expansions)....ppl get tired of same theatre and gameplay after some amount of years (goes for majority of games).

That is my opinion and desire even it is way too early to talk about it🤷‍♂️

37 minutes ago, Ribbon said:

No, MTO (med carrier ops, Malta, Italy) and BoB or even Normandy if bombers included, il2GB didnt cover it and i was referring to that....but after we drain PTO decently (maybe after 4-5 pto expansions)....ppl get tired of same theatre and gameplay after some amount of years (goes for majority of games).

That is my opinion and desire even it is way too early to talk about it🤷‍♂️

The southern Med and N. Africa is nicely done by Cliffs of Dover - Tobruk.. and "should" be receiving a major update soon including VR..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS \ Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler \ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3192mhz \ SBlasterX G6 \ 2TB NvMe M.2 Boot Drive \ Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 555.85 drivers \ 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz Gsync \ Win11 Pro Ver. 23H2 - Build 22631.3737 \ TIR 5 \ Warthog HOTAS  with VirPil stick base \ MFG V3 Pedals \ TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs \ Simgears ICP \ Varjo Aero VR