DD today?

Ohka

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

I'm surprised we have been getting the DD's we have... it's still early days though. Don't read anything into it if we don't get any for awhile... :classic_smile:

Definitely and they’re doing a great job….and our job is to keep this (one day legacy) thread running😄

• Like 4

• Executive Producer Skystreak Productions
On 1/13/2024 at 8:20 PM, MustangMike said:

Should we start a new "Where's Jason" thread? 🤣

Im right here guys. I’m not MIA. We continue to work. I’ve had a lot going on both professionally and personally. We have several things in the works and continue to interview potential new team members, doing research and working on our build. Hope to have a new DD in the next couple weeks. If anything goes sideways you’ll be the first to know. 

Jason

• Like 16
  • Thanks 8

For those of you not on the Discord channel there was sort of a mini DD from @Jason_Williams earlier today.

https://discord.com/channels/1105564945577418875/1105564946340778006/1198306271191896157

The Wildcat external is almost there guys. Here’s a quick render from Chris. He’s doing a fantastic job on it. Next DD will be around Feb. 1st and in February we’ll announce some other things as well. Have a great weekend everyone.

wildcat_external_model.thumb.png.be3feaa1a18263207e7959e865b8165d.png

Wheels

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 4:35 PM, Jason_Williams said:

Hope to have a new DD in the next couple weeks

Wishful thinking may lead to the conclusion that a couple of weeks actually means two weeks! As an optimist, let me point out that today is Friday 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Calos_01 said:

Wishful thinking may lead to the conclusion that a couple of weeks actually means two weeks!

Two weeks also has a whole different meaning in flight sim development than normal calendar. 

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...