FUBAR

Arnold is back !

fubar.thumb.jpg.006dca2980b3080cd54ad52c3cfdf2f7.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13064902/

I just Binge watched all 8 episodes of Season 1 on Netflix and if you like Arnold this will definitely scratch that itch to see him in action once again. I am all all in for a Season 2 but only time will tell if that is a go... 

Wheels

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

Same here, saw the trailer and made a note to watch the first episode.

• Like 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

1 hour ago, Trooper117 said:

(I watched the trailer, didn't hook me in)

Totally understand, it is  a kinder and gentler Arnold than we have seen in awhile.

For once the trailers were not the best and as too often is the case the only redeeming things in the movie or TV show. There were definitely lines he said that you really need to have been an Arnold fan and seen all of his movies to catch the reference.

For me the weakest character in the series was Roo. If there is a season two her character definitely needs an infusion of better dialogue and reason for being included in the group.

Wheels

• Like 1

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

7 hours ago, IckyAtlas said:

I must admit I am afraid to be disappointed. Time will tell.

Well Netflix did a three part documentary on Arnold that will be available on June 07, 2023.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/arnold-schwarzenegger-documentary-release-date-trailer-news

That might be more for you?

Wheels

• Thanks 1

Finest Arnie film for me was 'Predator'... I remember years ago I was on a UN tour and had just come in from a long hot patrol... Went over to the mess for a cool drink and Predator had just come on... it blew me away.

So many one liners... but this is one of my favourites.

• Like 1

"Predator" is a classic! If you haven't seen "Prey" yet, highly highly recommend, it's probably the best "Predator" sequel in the franchise:

I finished "FUBAR" last night, it was pretty decent.  Definitely seems like they are aiming for a 2nd season....but given Netflix' track record, who knows....

• Like 2

P51 resized.jpg

"Straighten up and fly right"

4 hours ago, DBFlyguy said:

Definitely seems like they are aiming for a 2nd season.

I agree that they definitely left an opening for season 2.

More Phoenix, Monica Barbaro, oriented episodes in Season 2 would not be a bad thing either. 030_angel.gif.b9a778b15f313ed1e69cc043e522b40d.gif

Wheels

1 hour ago, wheelsup_cavu said:

I agree that they definitely left an opening for season 2.

More Phoenix, Monica Barbaro, oriented episodes in Season 2 would not be a bad thing either. 030_angel.gif.b9a778b15f313ed1e69cc043e522b40d.gif

Wheels

She is definitely very nice on the eyes!

• Like 1

P51 resized.jpg

"Straighten up and fly right"

Just finished the show in 2 sessions 😅

Although not over the top it is quite entertaining and offers a lot of throwbacks to the action movies of the 80s and 90s.

I wish there were more movies / shows like this coming out today - was a great time!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JediMaster said:

will get to it sometime this summer...

I hope it is enjoyable for you at that time. It has been my experience that the longer I wait and the more something gets hyped before I watch it that all too often it ends up being a disappointment when I do finally watch it.

Wheels