Welcome Boba and Mando to CombatPilot - Your New Moderators have Arrived!

CP_Admin

• Administrators

Attention Pilots!

To keep this wild bunch under control we have hired two of the best warriors and star pilots in the galaxy to be Mandalo.... I mean Moderators here at Combat Pilot. Please welcome @Boba Fett and @Mando to our rapidly expanding and lively discussion forum! Please show them respect and remember to always be friendly, civil and family friendly when you discuss Combat Pilot. If you can't do that then our dynamic duo here will be forced to take action. They have the full backing of the Empire... err Combat Pilot management so you have been warned. This is the way. 

Welcome Boba and Mando!

The Combat Pilot Team

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hey there, and welcome!

• Like 2

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Just a quick introduction,

I have been doing forum moderation in both gaming and Discord arenas for a few years. I have been active in flight simming, racing, FPS, and Minecraft. My goal is to maintain the free flow of ideas and information. My general philosophy is, if you can’t say it in front of your grandmother at Thanksgiving dinner, you probably shouldn’t say it here. That being said, if your grandmother is a hard drinking, hard smoking, old coot who cusses like a sailor, we should pick someone a bit more demure as our example. I prefer to mediate/moderate in the least obtrusive manner possible. Treat each other and staff with respect. I prefer to not be the Sheriff if I can avoid it. We will handle minor stuff with velvet gloves and maybe a PM to cool it down a bit, where appropriate. I’m also not afraid, however, to swing a ban hammer on an opening salvo when warranted. I’ve lived through UbiZoo, lurked in the GB forums, and even handled Minecraft content. I have a better sense of humor than my avatar suggests. I was active in both Army and Civilian aviation until I retired. I look forward to meeting you all in time and am particularly excited by the prospect of taking to the air in the PTO.

• Like 13

Fett

“I’d say we’re offering a fair deal under the circumstances.”

45 minutes ago, IckyAtlas said:

Welcome! Greetings! I feel more secure now with two guardians of the sky. I hope you have received the big RED button 😄

The boss has told us to never press the red button but Mando's little green friend keeps trying.

• Like 2

Fett

“I’d say we’re offering a fair deal under the circumstances.”