Welcome to Combat Pilot! Please say hello!

CP_Admin

• Executive Producer Skystreak Productions

Hello Friends, 

Yes, it's me Jason and I'm back. Still working hard to bring you a new PTO themed combat flight-sim! This time, with my friends at Entropy.Aero (Barbedwire Studios) and other special people from this wonderful community.

Please say hi and let us know you're here and share a little about yourself. Let's have some fun together shall we and create a new community here while we work on our initial product. 

Jason

• Like 3

• Entropy.Aero

Hi! I'm Snafu, I work for Barbedwire studios & Entropy .Aero, and I'll be lurking about in these forums.
Like Jason, I am all for building the best community the world of flight sims has ever had. 
At some point, we'll reveal what that means. Stay tuned for more!

• Like 3

Check my other WW2 project HERE.

Hi everyone. I get very excited with shiny new things... especially if I can fly them. The interview at Stormbirds made my day and I can say that I am in for any type of support (early or otherwise) I can give this sim. Good luck and I will follow with great interest.

BTW... that survey was hard. How to you pick favorites from so many good options. The only easy part was VR (Yes, please)

• Like 2

Hello gang, good ole dburne here! Been flight simming since the early 90's and still going strong.

I look forward to seeing this new offering in my favorite genre!! I wish best of luck to all!! Finally something to get excited about so thank you!

Edited by dburne
  • Like 4

Hi! LuftManu here from my Spanish Flight sim channel!

Been simming for some years on WW2 and awaiting eagerly some PTO content! 

Kind regards,

• Like 5

LuftManu's official Youtube Channel  //// Escuadrón Virtual Santiago (Spanish Virtual Squadron)

Intel 13900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO Z790 | GIGABYTE 4080 Gaming OC| 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 |  Asus ROG Ryou III 360| Corsair Platinum Hx1500i 

Hi all,

Been 'flyin' sims for ~20years...And I'll try almost anything with planes in it. Anything, that will feed my life long raging aviation addiction. And I couldn't be more excited to learn about your new project. Gods speed to you Jason and crew, I can't wait to see what you'll cook up. I just know it will be fabulous.

Eagerly awaiting my first trap in a F4F let alone a Devastator!!

Cheers!

M.

Ps: I know I must be dreaming this, so please don't wake me. 😉

• Like 5

Hello Jason and Co.,

I can't tell you how happy I was to see the announcement. I've been pining away for this for decades. I'm near the Naval Air Museum in Pensacola; If I can be a resource in any way, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Spook

• Like 4

I'm Jedi Master, been simming since the late 80s with F-19, Gunship (no !), Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, Red Baron, and Chuck Yeager's Air Combat.

Definitely been looking for a new PTO sim since PacFighters 20 years ago never really satisfied my itch like AOTP did, but it was good enough for the time.

Glad Jason is finally on the road to making it even if it's going to be a good bit of time yet before we see anything let alone have it developed to what our dreams want! 😜

Edited by JediMaster
  • Like 4