B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th Redux

DBFlyguy

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the heads-up DB.

I particulary like the bit about increasing formation size. In B-17 The Mighty Eighth (which I still have on my computer, and fly) formation size was limited to six (6) aircraft. Which I found underwhelming. Didn't do a lot towards creating an atmosphere of menace.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was supposed to be released today but at the last second they delayed it. Of course, on various fora this delay has caused a scheissestorm of "I'm not buying it now!" hissyfits and conspiracy accusations that might need Mike Lindell's involvement  🤣   

So, the wait continues. Here's a vid that shows what we can expect, at least visually. 

You can see most of the graphics work went into the UI and B-17 interior. Exterior still looks very rough. However, they revealed today that they are indeed working on the B-17 exterior. Here's a screenshot they posted:

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.93137eb7ddcb305360a565eb4112f281.jpg

Price on Steam is $14.99 USD. 

• Like 2

$15?  that won't break the bank.  Only problem is, I don't know how to fly pancake anymore...  😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Happy to hear that they are looking to imporve the exterior graphics; it does need it. The interior looks great.

And am more than happy to wait for the release. Some people just want everything NOW!!! :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2