Welcome to Combat Pilot! Please say hello!

CP_Admin

Hello, folks!

I'm already eager to know what kind of adventures the Fighting Irish Squadron will experience over the wide open of the Pacific. I'm quite glad that Jason and the Barbedwire Studios (I loved to play Call to Arms - Gates to Hell a lot) are involved in this sim so what else could go wrong then? :popcorn:

Hope to see you all over the Pacific! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 1:37 PM, KGJ54Lord_Pyro said:

It was my reason to get into the old IL2 in the first place 🙂

Yep, I bought Pacific Fighters first and then I worked my way back to the original version just before 1946 came out and combined everything.

Wheels

• Like 1

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

Hello from France everyone. Just discovered this new sim via the artworks from the artist's website, and a new modern PTO flightsim is quite an exciting thing to see. My first sim was CFS2 when it came out (I still play it nowadays) and then the first IL-2. I didn't keep in touch with all the new games like BoX, DCS and all because of all those high specs requirements (PC, controllers/joysticks/etc and internet connection) but will keep an eye on CP, a Zero in a modern flightsim? Do want.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Some of you might have seen me on the IL-2 forums, or the CP Discord. Looking forward to a PTO flight sim, its been my favorite theater since I was very young when my dad got me into it. My grandpa served on a carrier in 1944, supposedly went through Halsey's Typhoon, then later joined the USAF when it became its own branch.

As for me, I'm just lurking here for now...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

hello all just thought id add a little post now im registered.

about time there was a decent WW2 FS being made its been a long time coming.

UK Based (Scotland)

Hoping for an EU Server or two 😁

Edited by BoNoBo
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...