Holy smokes, that looks incredible!ย  Very nice work there M8!

• Thanks 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Oddly enough, most of my models were Star Trek and not Star Wars. I had some smaller snap tite ones but always thought the capital ships in ST more worthy of the time.

I built the Enterprise A and E, Defiant, Excelsior, Reliant, D7 (the ST 6 version in gray), and back in HS I built a Vor'cha in all metallic green for my HS girlfriend who was a huge ST fan. She actually had all the episodes up to that time on VHS.

• Like 1

ย 

Ahhhhh... !!!

Thanks to you and to this Thread at this moment my personal time machine brought me back to 1977 happily whistling the imperial march with the STAR WARS soundtrack in the background, fingers badly tangled with Humbrol enamel. I am 13 years old again and finally I take a relaxing break, free from exhausting historical research and coloristic interpretations of the various Federal Standard, RAL, RLM and so on... God bless you!

6tszdi6l.png.6984be33c1b93d23c79c4445448dc406.png

ย 

IMG_7159.thumb.jpg.72ef6ad9288d31f2b881e311eaa40b92.jpg

ย 

ย 

49sugolg.thumb.png.8afaf586eb94e5b0429d89662cfa13b6.png

ย 

ย 

• Like 3

• gn728 changed the title to Space....
2 hours ago, SARFlytitus said:

Thanks to you and to this Thread

Haha....hey no problem..and, I just changed the name to Space..so no preference for faction..and, lol,ย  stuff doesn't have to be canon either....๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

CY1.jpg

CY2.jpg

CY3.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...