Name 5 video games you would remaster/rebuild (non flight sim)

Money and licensing no issue, these are the games you loved years ago but now are oldies but oldies. 

Remastering them for a new generation to appreciate, what are your 5?

Here goes for me:

Driver - PS1

Magic Carpet - PC

Jet Set Radio - Dreamcast

Broken Sword - PC

Loaded - PS1

• Like 1

golani79 and I must share the same gaming experience, he names 3 that would be on my list.

Rainbow Six Ravenshield

The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

I would add Heavy Gear, a game that provided me many hours of enjoyment and a fifth The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.

MV5BM2U0NGE5ZGYtYmVhNC00NDE5LWI5YTktMjI5MjcxNjlmN2E5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzMwNzg1NTk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.thumb.jpg.8032b633a26a23c8524dfd55bdba5fec.jpg

Edited by genXgamer
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Boo said:

F.E.A.R.

HalfLife 2

Call Of Duty (before it got too silly)

Brothers in Arms-Road to Hill 30

Doom

Loved the original CoD! Also a remake or a new title in the Brothers in Arms series would be most welcome.

Too bad it hast been abandoned now for such a long time. Besides the cancelled spinoff there were rumors back then about a new title but I think it is a safe bet to say we wont see anything from this franchise soon™

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golani79 said:

Loved the original CoD! Also a remake or a new title in the Brothers in Arms series would be most welcome.

Too bad it hast been abandoned now for such a long time. Besides the cancelled spinoff there were rumors back then about a new title but I think it is a safe bet to say we wont see anything from this franchise soon™

I played Brothers in Arms and the earned in blood sequal to death. Some of the cut scene lines are just genuinely funny and human and the command system combined with the lack of "one man army" gameplay really sucked you into that small scale actions in a big war menatality.  I think Earned in Blood was probably the best for me. Hell's highway didnt gell as much and was a littel too hand wringing. I can only imagine what it would look like in UE5. 

COD game of the year editon was my first ever non flight sim experience. I bought it from PC World (when it used to be the place to go for games) the night I packed of my then wife and her sister off on holiday.  Played it through 36 hours straight, was geniunely fearful of that tank that comes crashing through the wall in the early chapters. I spent 2 days in a hotel room in london recovering instead of attending a conference. 

F.E.A.R. was great. The creepy as hell girl and the golem like Alma scurrying towards me in the tunnels and from under tables still gives me the Heebie Geebies. Great mix of FPS and horror.

But, for sci-fi/zombie slasher action Half LIfe2 was out on its own and it took years before it finally got toppled by Last of Us which remains the greatest game experience  Ive ever had.   

• Like 4