FSExpo 2024

Props

I hope I run into you there, Jason. I haven't been back to States in almost 7 years (I live in Ecuador) and coming back this summer for the FSExpo and Oshkosh Airventure (which I haven't been to in 30 years oops, damn I'm getting old;-). Of course my family will think I am coming back to visit them and I guess I'll let them hold onto that little fantasy....

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Have the Hotel in place, registered a while back.  Also, just registered officially as well with the Expo. Hope to see some folks there. 🙂

• Like 2

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• Executive Producer Skystreak Productions

Hey guys,

Will be happy to meet everyone who can make it. We’ll be talking more about our attendance as we figure out what we’re going to do there. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Hope to see you there fellas. 

Jason

• Like 14

• 2 months later...

The Rio Las Vegas is the new venue for this years event.

240227-rio-booking-link-image.jpg.b4aec9968b6d6d703978990f2a65667f.jpg

FlightSimExpo Community,

FlightSimExpo is coming to Rio Las Vegas on June 21-23, 2024. 

To celebrate our new venue announcement, we've extended early registration pricing until April 1! This means you have an extra month to get the best registration rates of 2024.

Wheels

• Like 6

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

I will be there having signed up some time back. We need a voice as combat flight simmers at the Expo and the organizers would definitely like to see more involvement from the CFS community. I have spoken to them several times about this topic and they are very interested in seeing growth in the CFS community at the Expo.

• Like 2

I'll be there!  Only a 5 1/2 hour drive for me.  Glad they got it booked over to the Rio, after the Tropicana folded.  Nonetheless, looking forward to attending, and I will take pics to share.  Hoping I can shake Jason's hand and say hi!  😀   I'm taking Wifey-pooh, and we'll go see some shows in the evening/night. 

Edited by javelina
  • Like 5

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this video on another forum regarding Combat Pilot having a booth at the FSExpo. The video is just over 5 minutes long. @Jason_Williams name along with Entropy.Aero are mentioned near the end of the video letting everyone know who is behind the project.

Combat Pilot | A New Flight Simulator to enter the market!
posted by SimHanger Flight Simulation

YouTube Description:

It's been a while since something totally new came into the Flight Simulator space. Here in this video we summarise what we know about this new upcoming release.

Referenced Links:
Combat Pilot: https://combatpilot.com/
FSExpo 2024 Exhibitor Reveal: https://youtu.be/SgeVCXpxF6k

Wheels

• Like 9

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

2 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Yep we got a little coverage! 

Jason

What is even better is that it was coverage of a positive nature. Which so far is the only type of news I have seen regarding this sim. Everyone seems to be genuinely excited about it.

Wheels

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take plenty of pics of the event!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Howdy pilots, I wanted to take this opportunity to announce a CFS oriented panel that I submitted for the Expo is a go! 

This panel discussion helps attendees make the leap into a unique genre of flight simulation: Combat. Through an interactive, Q&A format, the discussion introduces you to the wide world of combat simulation, including platforms like DCS, IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles, and more. 

The panel discussion is being coordinated by virtual fighter pilot Joseph Gallwitz. Panelists include Joseph Gallwitz, Colin Czerneda (Stormbirds.blog), Jason Williams (Executive Producer, Combat Pilot), and Carlos Flors (CEO, Barbed Wire Studios).

We may have up to 2 more additions to the panel and I am really looking forward to presenting what is probably the first real CFS oriented open panel the FSA Expo has had over the years. I hope those of you here attending the Expo can sit in and to meeting everyone. 

Edited by Props
  • Like 6

37 minutes ago, Props said:

Howdy pilots, I wanted to take this opportunity to CFS oriented announce that the panel I submitted for the Expo is a go! 

This panel discussion helps attendees make the leap into a unique genre of flight simulation: Combat. Through an interactive, Q&A format, the discussion introduces you to the wide world of combat simulation, including platforms like DCS, IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles, and more. 

The panel discussion is being coordinated by virtual fighter pilot Joseph Gallwitz. Panelists include Joseph Gallwitz, Colin Czerneda (Stormbirds.blog), Jason Williams (Executive Producer, Combat Pilot), and Carlos Flors (CEO, Barbed Wire Studios).

We may have up to 2 more additions to the panel and I am really looking forward to presenting what is probably the first real CFS oriented open panel the FSA Expo has had over the years. I hope those of you here attending the Expo can sit in and to meeting everyone. 

How cool!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Props said:

Howdy pilots, I wanted to take this opportunity to CFS oriented announce that the panel I submitted for the Expo is a go! 

I'll give you props for this!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Props said:

This is awesome, will definitely attend this panel. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 8:29 AM, Props said:

Missed this somehow. Well done Props!

• Like 2

Fett

“I’d say we’re offering a fair deal under the circumstances.”