Thank you for a great first day!

• Executive Producer Skystreak Productions

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for a fantastic first public day of Combat Pilot! The response has been overwhelmingly positive and the well wishes have exceeded expectations! Time to do the hard part now!

I'll answer as many questions as possible that were asked today this weekend. Again thanks for a great day even if it's just the very first before we screw anything up!

:salute:

Jason 

• Like 1

Great to see you back in action Jason. Although mainly a reader [rather than a poster] i always felt your presence on your other Flight Sim sites in the past very significant to my enjoyment and involvement in those Sims.

Good Luck!

May Your and our dream come true Jason! For me this is the best announcement in the genre in Years!!! Finally going to the Pacific again after such a long time but now in a modern sim environment feels to good to be true. While our hopes to enter the ptw in GB has vanished and finally shot plain dead, this feels like a new beginning just like 10 years ago with BoS back then. I'm super excited to witness future DDs like in the good times over there, hopefully have an early access period some day. I imagine myself sitting in a first release of an Wildcat over a smal generic pacific test island with no guns working just like back then in the LaGG 3. 😄

This is a road I'm incredibly looking forward to journey! 

Edited by Blooddawn1942
  • Like 1

Hi Jason, you are not having a nightmare, Im really here. 😁

Seriously, besides everything what I think, Im a big fun of PTO and Zeke. I hope this will be success. I will put my money, if its worth. Without hesitation. You will need every each of us to support you.

Best of luck

Tvrdi

Edited by VARP_Tvrdi
  • Haha 1

Jason, reading through the interview with Shamrock, I had a smile a mile wide... you have made many people I suspect adopt a similar sunny disposition!

I'll not go through all the points you made, but you ticked all the boxes for me I can tell you that.

It's great news, it's great to see work is already underway, and it's great to know we are in good hands... many thanks mate!

Really looking forward to seeing this come to fruition Jason!

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS \ Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler \ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3192mhz \ SBlasterX G6 \ 2TB NvMe M.2 Boot Drive \ Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 556.12 drivers \ 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz Gsync \ Win11 Pro Ver. 23H2 - Build 22631.3810 \ TIR 5 \ Warthog HOTAS  with VirPil stick base \ MFG V3 Pedals \ TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs \ Simgears ICP \ Varjo Aero VR

1 minute ago, Flyingscotsman said:

Hope I'm around long enough for many many updates.

lol... I'm in that boat!

I've been having prostate problems for the last few months, but got the all clear a couple of weeks ago, so regular blood tests now to keep an eye on things :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1