Buzzsaw asking if anyone would be interested in a "Water Bomber" (fire fighting) Sim

Mysticpuma

1 hour ago, Feldgrün said:

He seems to be looking for an income source, as few people are playing Cliffs of Dover Blitz.

image.thumb.png.f6e1f4528a648600f3555818b0faa073.png

Well, I’m not surprised.  Granted, they had their issues with the corporate changes and all, but a lot of people that have been waiting for visual and/or VR update (like me) have lost patience and resigned to the possibility that it may never come out. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Feldgrün said:

He seems to be looking for an income source, as few people are playing Cliffs of Dover Blitz.

image.thumb.png.f6e1f4528a648600f3555818b0faa073.png

Avg. 20 players.....in the world! What a way to let a product die. Everyone hanging around the dangled bait of VR/Speedtree and the graphics update.....and over 3-years later, seemingly no further forward.

• Like 1

It's a sad thing indeed. Lots of promises, with some tentative dates, but nothing yet. That sim had so much promise... but I've nearly given up hope. Nearly.

If there are only 20 players on average, why is Fulcrum interested in it? Didn't they buy it recently? For how much, $500? What's a sim like that worth?

Cliffs never really captured my imagination. It was a buggy mess on release and I personally thought it was over-simplified in many areas. I could take off and land with ease and the flight model felt like it ran on rails (so I don't upset anyone these are just my options). I don't want to see it fail but unfortunately like some other sims I could mention,the player base ain't what it used to be. Hopefully they will find a way to encourage more players but I don't think we should bet on it anytime soon.