Thank you for a great first day!

23 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

lol... I'm in that boat!

I've been having prostate problems for the last few months, but got the all clear a couple of weeks ago, so regular blood tests now to keep an eye on things :classic_biggrin:

Did you get the thumbs up Trooper?👍

We all saw you "right" your last ship and get it back on course.  Now can't wait to see what you get to do in launching this one!

Speaking of launching and aircraft, which carrier is going to be first for flight deck ops? 

Edited by Varibraun

PTO, all the way! 

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

1 hour ago, DD_Arthur said:

Did you get the thumbs up Trooper?👍

Yes Arthur... after blood tests, MRI scan and finally a biopsy (nineteen samples later) it came back clear... all good, just regular PSA blood tests to make sure things are still stable.  :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Crash_Moses said:

I jumped back into flight sims around 2004 when IL-2 Pacific Fighters came out.  I've immensely enjoyed visiting the original IL-2, Rise of Flight, and the Great Battles series but this, here in the PTO, is where I want to live.  Thanks, Jason.

The PTO has always been my favorite area of operations too. 😎

Wheels

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

Great news  Jason, you taking on the PTO,  cant wait , many of us have been around since the IL2 Pacific Fighters days , we are getting old , so Chop / Chop  before we all need walkers to get the the computers ,,,  i am  sure it will be great when its ready =Thanks... Mohawk form the old IL2 days  and Niagara from the current IL2 box , hence   Niagara Mohawk ...best of luck !!

OMG…this is in a way, sorta surreal. I mean to mention Jason and a REALISTIC (see also “not arcade”) WW2 aviation sim set in the Pacific all in the same sentence…whoa. Now some of the pieces from a ways back are making sense now. I just love his passion for flight, realism and details - this is key to what drives his success at his endeavors.

I wish you and your newfound team(s) nothing but the best of luck and for God’s sake - take my money PLEASE!

Edited by BornToBattle
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2023 at 9:27 PM, Jason_Williams said:

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for a fantastic first public day of Combat Pilot! The response has been overwhelmingly positive and the well wishes have exceeded expectations! Time to do the hard part now!

I'll answer as many questions as possible that were asked today this weekend. Again thanks for a great day even if it's just the very first before we screw anything up!

:salute:

Jason 

Thanks for coming back with a new project, it's good to have variety... I hope I can enjoy clickable booths, raytraced and VR.

Thanks again!

Gracias por volver con un nuevo proyecto, es bueno tener variedad... espero poder disfrutar de cabinas clicleables, raytraced y VR.

¡Gracias de nuevo!

9 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

lol... I'm in that boat!

I've been having prostate problems for the last few months, but got the all clear a couple of weeks ago, so regular blood tests now to keep an eye on things :classic_biggrin:

Good luck with all that.   🍻

Congrats on your return Jason! Carrier traps on Yorktown or Akagi? I know this sim will be more than that, but I'd be happy right there! Especially if I'm landing on Yorktown with a Devastator. 

Honestly, never thought I'd see a PTO sim again. This is awesome. 

• Like 1