How far another "well know" simulators have fallen.

I received a 90 warning points (which will never expire) and a thirty day ban on another well know forum for mild criticism of the product that I posted in "this" Forum. It really goes to show that when you have the wrong people at the helm how quickly they turn into petty tyrants. Particularly when given a sniff of power. What a fantastic way to treat your customer base and drive away potential future sales.    

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, golani79 said:

Kinda ridiculous when you´re getting banned for posting on another website

I have to be completely honest I don't know what forum rules I've broken over there as I've gone through that rules section and I haven't posted on the forum what I have posted  here. So I think the rules are being made up as they see fit.

• Like 2

• Executive Producer Skystreak Productions

Guys,

They are not mad at you, they are mad at me for allowing some pretty minor criticism here apparently. They are just taking it out on you looks like. Why don't we just leave them to their own devices and avoid making the Combat Pilot forum where you go to complain about the other forum or sim. I'm not trying to build this product up on the backs of complaints about theirs, which you all can technically blame me for anyways. I would take such issues to a neutral non-affiliated forum so no one can blame us here for unhappy people there. I'm not in the mood for a pissing match. I've tried to keep a certain level of détente with them. And believe me it's not been easy. 

So do me a personal favor and help me keep the peace.

Jason

• Thanks 1