Flight Sims not allowed -Name the game you would love to see remade

Mysticpuma

Luckily my first and second choice have both seen somewhat of a re-master, the first being the original "Tomb Raider", the second being "Broken Sword", an incredibly well written and acted point and click adventure.

So looking for my next game to remake, I absolutely loved the original "Driver", just fun, no complicated story arc, just drive, race, don't get caught and smash cars up...just great...and based on that , and honourable mention to "Destruction Derby" and "Flatout".

I know games like GTA are now the go-to games for driving, but I'll always have a soft spot for the above.

Edited by Mysticpuma
  • Like 2

• Mysticpuma changed the title to Flight Sims not allowed -Name the game you would love to see remastered
5 hours ago, ZachariasX said:

You know what Sweet Baby Inc. would make of that remaster...

I hear the Netflix show has had the modern day makeover and has failed to register completely.

Made for an audience that have no interest, but made to 'show those men we aren't here to be idolised!' 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Don't care too much about remasters, but wouldn't complain if they made full remakes for:

Republic Commando
Even after all these years I can still sing along with the Vode An song from the main menu.

Final Fantasy VIII
This was my first RPG and although I've strayed away from JRPGs over the years, I still hold this one dearly.

Caesar (II)
Vaguely remember playing this as a kid. Didn't understand English that well back then, let alone Latin, so I never understood what the game was trying to tell me with "Plebs are needed". 😅 Only clicked once I got older.

That being said, I often feel like remasters/remakes are a double edged sword. Sometimes the memories of these games are best left untouched to avoid disappointment.

Edited by Aruberikku
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Aruberikku said:

Caesar (II)

Never played Caesar II but I had a great time with Caesar III

https://forum.combatpilot.com/topic/69-caesar-iii/

I was always happiest when I had an army that was able to consistently repel Caesar's legions. I found that a compliment of 2 archers and 4 legionaries with lots of walls was a good mix. The cavalry was worthless.

Wheels

• Like 1

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

I'd rather have some remakes instead of remasters.

Here are a few games I'd like to see again modernized but not changed in terms of gameplay.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Metal Gear Solid

Silent Hill 1

Medal of Honor 1

Edited by golani79

• Mysticpuma changed the title to Flight Sims not allowed -Name the game you would love to see remade