DD today?

Ohka

Remember, folks. Revisiting these first posts will be like travelling in a time machine in some years 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LuftManu's official Youtube Channel  //// Escuadrón Virtual Santiago (Spanish Virtual Squadron)

Intel 13900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO Z790 | GIGABYTE 4080 Gaming OC| 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 |  Asus ROG Ryou III 360| Corsair Platinum Hx1500i 

1 hour ago, Hetstaine said:

Original il2 mission builder please! Seriously, as long as it's more user friendly than great battles i'm sure most of us will be happy..let's gooooo!

Imo something that simple to use would be a great improvement.

54 minutes ago, Blooddawn1942 said:

So when do we get Korea??? 😉

Been waiting for that addon since just about forever.

Wheels

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

1 hour ago, Niagara Mohawk said:

Can we have more 109's and 190's   Opp's Sorry wrong Forum ..

Maybe not, if the project is successful enough to expand back into the ETO and or MTO. Wouldn't mind seeing a CBI expansion at some point too.

Wheels

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

I think PTO is a prime target for paying customers. If all goes well, they could expand to ETO, MTO.

I always thought that more theater diversification would have been a good idea for IL-2 GB, instead of more 109s vs Yaks. Jason got it done by including more US fighters in Bodenplatte, but I wished they could have moved on to PTO. They already had P-39s & P-40s, and they could have added the F-4 and a few Japanese planes and the Battle of Guadalcanal would have made serious money.

CactusAirForce-Guadalcanal-2.jpg.edd354d302a2dc83b637492db69683af.jpg

• Like 2