"Midway" what it will be look like?

Hi.

Like we suspect, first module in "CombatPilot" simulator  will be "Midway". There will be; Atoll Midway, carriers, other ships, F4F, A6M, SBD, TBD, B5N, D4Y(all flyable?), Catalina(?), B17(AI) and other great equipment. It's look awsome but. What about career  mode? In Battle of Midway we will have 2-3 days  of action and what else? Some boring patrol missons before and after battle?

Or we start with Midway becouse it's  marketing-atractive  topic, but at first more important will be multiplayer mode?

Edited by Sobilak
  • Like 1

• Sobilak changed the title to "Midway" what it will be look like?
7 hours ago, Sobilak said:

Hi.

Like we suspect, first module in "CombatPilot" simulator  will be "Midway". There will be; Atoll Midway, carriers, other ships, F4F, A6M, SBD, TBD, B5N, D4Y(all flyable?), Catalina(?), B17(AI) and other great equipment. It's look awsome but. What about career  mode? In Battle of Midway we will have 2-3 days  of action and what else? Some boring patrol missons before and after battle?

Or we start with Midway becouse it's  marketing-atractive  topic, but at first more important will be multiplayer mode?

Are these aircraft finalized? If so its a damn fine set.

• Like 1

F4F and A6M are WIP. Same with Enterprise, Akagi and cannons, guns etc.  For carriers we need torpedo and dive bombers. Flyable or AI but they are nessesery. So I think this planset will be made, but I don't know when devs start do it

• Like 1

I would have preferred Guadalcanal to be honest, but Midway is a good starting point to get the basic types in game, and I'm pretty sure after people have done the Midway thing a few times, try to defend the island etc, let's face it, you take off from a carrier instead and try to find the opposition, you don't need an island, your job is to nail an enemy carrier with bombs or torps, or provide air cover if you are in a fighter... that's your job as a navy pilot!

You don't have to fly it historically and then say that's it I'm done, I've flown the missions for 3 days, now I need the next battle, what is it?... lol!

The guys that did this for real had no idea how long the battle would be... it was the job they were trained for and they took off and did it to the best of their ability, in essence, that is what we will do, and as many times as we like... better still, we can have a go at it from both sides, and remember, there will be lots of new planes to learn, combat tactics to practice, taking off and landing not only on land but on carriers to get into our heads as well... as I said, Midway, a good starting point.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

I would have preferred Guadalcanal.

Me to. I've always preffered Solomons island's. There was carrier battles, air deffence, grund supporting, and air offensive.

Edited by Sobilak
  • Like 1