Short Survey on CP home page

Blade_Meister

• Executive Producer Skystreak Productions

I just tried to take it again and would not allow me. We’ve taken reasonable steps to stop multiple entries by the same person. Based on the results we’ve gotten we’ve seen no spamming. 

Jason

• Like 2

Just FYI, if I go to the CP Homepage right now I can take the survey again. 10/22/23 It doesn't matter if I am logged in on the Forums or not. I just completed the survey and it was accepted and the thank you page was shown, so I have definitely completed the survey 2 different times on 2 different days. I feel twice as special now. Thanks. I will refrain from filling it out anymore only because I am a nice guy. Well,... most of the time.:classic_tongue:

S!Blade<><

Edited by Blade_Meister

1 hour ago, Mysticpuma said:

I would have liked to see an option for "Fighter-Bomber", which I know is to really target the B25.... but I really wish for the       B-25 😍

Screenshot_20231023_165745_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fc56349ecd6ca85c72cf45a06cf45c8a.jpg

Choose Attackers.

Jason

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mysticpuma said:

I can take the survey multiple times by reloading the page 😜

Did you click Submit button when you were finished?

When I attempted to retake the survey I get the following error message when I click the Submit button.

Recaptcha validation failed. Please try again later

Wheels

• Like 1

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

If I see anyone else taking the survey more than once or egging people on to do it, I will ban you from all our properties. You’re all adults. Act like it. Just take it once and leave it at that. Very simple.

As I’ve said previously, we’ve taken reasonable steps to prevent multiple entries, but we’re not devoting our limited resources to secure a simple survey and make it Fort Knox. 

Jason 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1