Welcome to Combat Pilot! Please say hello!

CP_Admin

Very excited news I did read at the Stormbirds blog. 
I know from reading at the official BoX forum there were some problems in getting the right historical details of Japanese planes, is this now being solved? 

btw I will preorder, something is telling me this will be a new benchmark in combat flysims. 

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 3

All aboard the PTO hype-train! 😄

I'm a long time skinner (since the mid 2000s) having done skins for 1946, RoF, GB and am also an admin at Axis & Allies Paintworks, however I've been flying sims off-and-on since the early 90s with the likes of Their Finest Hour, Knights of the Sky and the first F/A-18 on my ol' Amiga 500.

If this series is successful and ends up covering the Solomons hit me up if you need info on the RNZAF, especially in regards to paint schemes and aircrew equipment.

Wishing the team all the best,

HB

Edited by HBPencil
  • Like 5

Skins, missions, campaigns and historical references for flight sims: http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/news.php

2 hours ago, Requiem said:

Requiem checking in. Been looking forward to this for a while, great to see it all getting up and running!

I'm sure we will all see some training videos posted once things start rolling. Looking forward to those as well Requiem

• Like 4

Glad to see a Pacific War game finally in development; Jason’s dream has finally come to fruition!

Hope to see Guadalcanal, New Guinea, Rabaul, Marianas, Saipan, Philippines, Iwo Jima, Chichi Jima and Okinawa in the future.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was very excited to hear about this new project with Jason Williams attached to it.  I despaired when I heard about him leaving the IL-2 projects. 

I was born and raised on the island of Oahu next to Pearl Habor and have been fascinated with the war in the pacific.  I currently live in California near the Planes of Fame in Chino. They actually fly an AM6 Zero with the original Sakae engine. It's the only one in the world.  They also fly the Dauntless, TBM, and Corsair--no Wildcat or Hellcat, but lots of Mustangs, Lightnings and Thunderbolts.  If you need references for audio and flight characteristics this would be the place to start!

• Like 4