Welcome to Combat Pilot! Please say hello!

CP_Admin

Glad to see you are starting to live your Pacific dream @Jason_Williams.  🌴

Cheers!

• Like 6

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | MB: ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS (Wi-Fi) | GPU: ASUS GTX1080 VRAM: 8GB | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz CL19 | Mon: Samsung S24B350HL 24" LED 2ms | CH Fighterstick | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant | MFG Crosswinds Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 

Trooper117 reporting for immediate CAP!

Hi chaps, and hi Jason... I am so pleased to be here as I never thought this would happen.

I've been around flight sim forums for donkeys years so some of you will know who I am. 

I'm into WWI, WWII, Korea and Cold War aviation, so you can probably guess which sims I'm into, but very pleased this new venture has 'taken off'... 'Bung Ho chaps'!!!

• Like 7

Holy crap Batman! I've been dreaming and waiting for this since my old Zekes and Wildcats days! And Jason is here to lead the way! So excited! My dinero is already burning a hole in my pocket for this one. OMG! Carriers! Finally! 

• Like 4

Great to see this project has kicked off, know that this has been a dream OT for Jason and of course for many CFS fans (sure many of us remember Pacific Fighters). I’ve been floating around the flight sim scene for a little while now and enjoyed by time being part of the beta team for Rise of Flight which was my first intro to Jason.

looking forward to seeing how the project progresses - yes there’s a lot to be done and nothing guaranteed but you have to start somewhere!

• Like 3

Been a long time lurker on the IL-2 GB and other IL-2-related forums for years. I figure I'd continue the tradition here.

In all seriousness, just read the interview on Stormbirds.com and I'm absolutely stoked for the Pacific. Cannot wait to see what is in store. Thanks! 

• Like 3