Favourite TV Series intros (with music of course)

Mysticpuma

3 hours ago, Mysticpuma said:

This was an absolute favourite of mine growing up. Loved this TV series, especially that every episode had a different voice message 😁

Some enterprising soul has taken the time to list all of the Intro messages.

List of Jim Rockford's answering machine gags: http://www.myths.com/pub/humor/misc/rockford.html

Wheels

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

• 1 month later...

Wonder Woman, season 3 theme. I recall an article where they said that the crew got in serious trouble with the producers because Lynda Carter actually got harnessed up and got a ride under the helicopter for that sequence. Stunt woman was late and they wanted to keep shooting. Carter agreed to do the stunt because they had a harness. So yes, that's really her flying away. Producers were PI$$ED! 

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

Mission: Impossible

Mission: Impossible
https://youtu.be/pPTCOLbLWxM

Intro from the first season when Steven Hill was in charge of the team. I watched all 7 season worth of episodes a year or two ago and if it had not been for Steven's voice being so distinctive I would have never recognized him. I was also quite surprised when I started watching that it was not Peter Graves leading the team since I did not remember the Steven Hill episodes.

Wheels

• Like 3

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

Hawaii Five-0

Hawaii Five-0
https://youtu.be/AepyGm9Me6w

I can not believe I did not post this one first. I have been watching the original series since November of last year. I started with season 1 and I just yesterday started season 7.

Wheels

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is a whole episode; the first 45 seconds are the intro. No theme (the series had no music) but electronic noises as a 'galasphere' spins past. Largely forgotten and soon eclipsed by Fireball XL5, but it always stuck with me.

🍻

• Like 1

The Bell Inn, Bath. Live music venue and real ale pub (thebellinnbath.co.uk)

I am in the homepage picture... or I would be if they hadn't cropped off the bottom part of it. 🍻