Aces High III Masters of the Air Scenario. Feb. 3rd - Mar. 2nd!

Not sure if there any Aces High players in here but it's my daily driver. I think it’s the most unique WWII flight sim available and probably similar to where CP is headed.  It’s one of the pioneers in the genre and turns 25 this year!

Coming up there is a new scenario starting on 2/3/24 and continuing on Saturdays through 3/2/24 that will follow the US 100th BG through their late war campaign.

To coincide with the new "Masters of the Air" Apple tv show premier this scenario will focus on a Big Week style time frame of the European campaigns. Not an exact redo but there will be plenty of bombers to fly and shoot.

Scenario planes to include the B17G and varying historically correct models of P51's, P47's, BF109's and FW190's, period correct skins included. 

Aces High Ill is free to try online and always free to play offline.

There are over 120 WWIl Planes and vehicles to use. No credit card is needed for your free trial and during you will get two week access to all multiplayer arenas, including the scenario frames.

Included some recent iPhone pics of my flights in AH.

Masters of the Air Scenario Details

Aces High Website

Thank you to the mod team for letting me share this. 

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1850.jpeg

IMG_1865.jpeg

IMG_1866.jpeg

IMG_1871.jpeg

IMG_1872.jpeg

IMG_1874.jpeg

IMG_1875.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1881.jpeg

IMG_1893.jpeg

Edited by Dadtallica
  • Like 3

• Dadtallica changed the title to Aces High III Masters of the Air Scenario. Feb. 3rd - Mar. 2nd!
29 minutes ago, Dadtallica said:

Did some of my own mastering of the air last night. 

(not screenshots, pics from my iPhone of my tv monitor)

IMG_1932.jpeg

cool, nice job!

• Like 4

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, Feldgrün said:

I often wondered what the difference was between the two.

If you still want to compare the two the game can be downloaded for free from Steam or their website.

Aces High III: https://www.hitechcreations.com/downloads/downloads-game

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/651090/Aces_High_III/

Wheels

• Like 3

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.