Yushukan Museum at the Yasukuni Shrine

When you start a reply there is an Other Media link in the bottom right hand corner of the post.

insert_image-00.thumb.png.c71d621458cef210baa3f7686a780c45.png

When you click that link there will be two options. One to Insert existing attachment/image you have uploaded to the combat pilot server and another option to Insert an image from a URL.

insert_image-01.png.8f6e01d5869ef397b19dbfff86ffc6fd.png

My first two images are uploaded directly to my post while I was creating it.

The one below was inserted using the Insert an image from a URL option.

spacer.png

Wheels

• Thanks 2

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

27 minutes ago, BlitzPig_Lizard said:

@wheelsup_cavu Thank you so much! Got it updated.

thank you for sharing, very nice pics!

• Like 3

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

24 minutes ago, Feldgrün said:

Yushukan Museum & shrine are wonderful! I was there last fall, and took the following photos:

Japanese Artillery and AAA Guns

A6M Pilot's Seat

I have more, much more. I also love the A6M5 in the entry:

image.thumb.png.1440b928a9eeadad9f45ea9cefbea863.png

Also, a torpedo motor:

awesome, thanks for sharing!

• Like 3

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I went to this museum twice before the covid outbreak. Since then I always wondered how did they get the Zero inside, fully assembled, wings removed, maybe the glass doors in front of the Zero are moveable or maybe they lifted it with a crane? Same questions go to this train, the artillery guns, the kaiten, the tank, the Suisei, Yamato shells etc. I don't exactly remember how the floors of the museum look like, it always intrigued me. I also went to the Yamato museum in Kure, the 1/10 scale replica of the Yamato is really impressive. They also have an A6M7. I hope to go there again some day.

• Like 3