Pacific War Aviation Artwork- (not screenshots/game images or real life photos) - Share your favourites

Mysticpuma

As an aviation art collector myself, I'd like to ask you to cite the artist(s) in your posts where possible. This is to both give credit/honor the copyright as well as give members the opportunity to seek out/purchase those pieces of art should they choose to do so.

I realize some of the internet searches will not cite the artist. So, some of the images can't be attributed.

I know it's a bit of a chore but if the posters over the last six pages could go back and add the artists, it would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Boba Fett
Clarity
  • Like 1

Fett

“I’d say we’re offering a fair deal under the circumstances.”

7 hours ago, Boba Fett said:

As an aviation art collector myself, I'd like to ask you to cite the artist(s) in your posts. This is to both give credit/honor the copyright as well as give members the opportunity to seek out/purchase those pieces of art should they choose to do so.

I know it's a bit of a chore but if the posters over the last six pages could go back and add the artists, it would be very much appreciated.

Where possible I will in the next couple of days. Some are from places like Pinterest with no reference, but leave it with me 👍