Welcome to Combat Pilot! Please say hello!

CP_Admin

Hi,

i am from IL-2GB, i was there from the beginning. Even my avatar is the old one.

Didnt know about CP until now. I am glad to be here and support the team. Glad that Jason is back!!

I love the Pacific theatre and the future announcements for this project.

For the future i wish a good cooperation, like it was with IL-2 GB, when Jason was there.

Greetings to all members and producers .

S!

• Like 2

Hello everyone! Nice to see a bunch of familiar names here already. Some of you probably already know I am sort of addicted to making single player missions for Classic era aircraft and I will probably keep doing that for a while longer.

@Jason_Williams, I just saw a link to your Enigma interview and watched the video. Very exciting news and I am glad you found a great fit for your interests and skills. I look forward to seeing how this project matures and I can assure you all that you will be hearing more from me as this new adventure takes shape and becomes a reality.

Subscribed!

• Like 5

Hello everyone!

I’m Fireball - I have experience in general aviation, simviation, combat flight sims, etc. I got my start in combat flight simulation with Fighter Ace 2 back in 2002 and now play DCS flying the F-15E.

Looking forward to this project - looks like a really solid team!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

S!

Aboard this forum too 🙂 Great to see a Pacific sim coming along, too long time since 1942 Pacific Air War by MicroProse 😉 Still have the box with original DLC. Flight sims online since 1997, offline before that for years 🙂 Good luck to the team!

• Like 3

Hobbies come and go, but passion to flight sims has stayed through the years.

On 10/6/2023 at 12:39 AM, Fireball said:

Hello everyone!

I’m Fireball - I have experience in general aviation, simviation, combat flight sims, etc. I got my start in combat flight simulation with Fighter Ace 2 back in 2002 and now play DCS flying the F-15E.

Looking forward to this project - looks like a really solid team!

Are you the same Fireball from AG-51?

Tazman

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Lapwin checking in. Active since 1997 when we started up the 1st.ROF Netherlands in Warbirds. Where I've been a CO, CM and developer of events.
Moved on to WWIIOL, and now DCS and IL-2. Our squadron organises the Eurocon every year. A life meeting of (mostly) euro-based pilots, where we fly and drink, mostly at the same time 🙂

More intel: https://www.1strof.com/

Good luck developing this great idea of yours!

<S>

Edited by lapwin
  • Like 2

Hey Everyone!

HeavyMetal here, I was a long time flyer on the Zeke's vs Wildcats IL-2 server about 10-15 years ago.  I've always loved the PTO ever since I played Aces of the Pacific on my 486 back in the day.  I'm looking forward to what Combat Pilot has to offer and hopefully see some of the same people that I flew with & against back on Zekes vs Wildcats server many years ago! 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

~S~ G'day & salute.

Very happy to be here and found you guys ! ....

THANK YOU  for what you are doing.

from Com 64. fighter bomber ... CFS 1 , 2 on the "Zone" & 3., Now the great  IL2 +BAT from the marvels at SAS, 

We ALL, know where the big important improvements and where we need a GOOD expandable  updateable LONG enduring  WW2 combat flight sim .. , Specially the WHOLE Pacific Campaign, which in fact covers a longer period of combatant time before Europe erupted. So much good stuff, and carriers , traps and cats , mission building, and dare i say if possible with a little code stealing/Borrowing from MSFS LIVE weather .... coooool, and the flight mechanics and graphics look way good. cant wait to try full eral . thank you guys !.

• Like 5

Hi all, I figured it was about time to make an account here. I mostly post on the Il-2 BoX forum under the same handle. I'm looking forward to seeing how Combat Pilot turns out and so far it's promising. I think Jason knows that besides the sim aspect there needs to be a solid game underneath otherwise things get stale quickly.

I'm currently living in Scotland and true to reputation, the sky is grey and it is raining.

• Like 2