Forcefeedback?

I do not know if affordable FFB joysticks (not the rumble JS)  are still on the market, maybe a secondhand MS at Ebay.  I do more prefer readability telemetry for FFB chairs and butt kickers, like you can see at free software for race games  https://www.simhubdash.com/supported-games/  

At the point of openness not seeing as an threat but as an benefit ,is something flysims could learn from racesims.  

And not, only accessible for commercial companies. 

Edited by Dutch

The twin throttle capability of the G940 and the Force Feedback features really interested me but every time I was going to pull the trigger and buy one another round of negative reviews put me off. As I seem to recall overheating was a major issue with those joysticks?

Wheels

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

No, it never did that to me, but then I never flew more than 90 mins in a session so I don't know if the issue was reserved for those who were far heavier users than I.

I finally stopped because the rubberized plastic coating on the stick deteriorated and became like gum. You could see my fingerprints in it, my hand would stick to it, and it just became nasty to hold. Still worked ok beyond that and the eternally spiking rudder pot that required me disassembling and cleaning it every few months. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Boom said:

I do hope so. I'd be heartbroken if I couldn't use my MFF 2 stick. It's the only one I've had for twenty odd years, still going strong. 

Same for me. The SW FFB2 is the best FFB-Stick an I can't fly without them.)))

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Gruß Amarok o7

On 5/23/2023 at 7:25 PM, JediMaster said:

No, it never did that to me, but then I never flew more than 90 mins in a session so I don't know if the issue was reserved for those who were far heavier users than I.

I finally stopped because the rubberized plastic coating on the stick deteriorated and became like gum. You could see my fingerprints in it, my hand would stick to it, and it just became nasty to hold. Still worked ok beyond that and the eternally spiking rudder pot that required me disassembling and cleaning it every few months. 

Isopropyl alcohol, a rag, and elbow grease will strip off that gummy sticky coating on the grips.  Joystick saved.  

• Like 1