VR flight sim "Grognard's" - reporting in

Awesome to see some of our flight sim VR mate's reporting in.  I know we all want to have a PTO/VR sim experience!  Can't wait, (literally). 🙂

• Like 2

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, HellCat_ said:

HellCat_  reporting for duty  o7 ..... retiring this year and should have plenty of time for this 😊

:beercheers:

Retirement is a wonderful thing! I retired in 2016, just in time for the VR wave to hit and got into it in Jan 2017. Let me tell ya I have so loved my flight simming especially since I retired. Finally able to devote a lot of time to my passion for a hobby.

• Like 5

cool beans to you Hellcat and dburne.  I'm almost there as well.  Looking forward to spending more time with the grandkids.  And of course, more time in my virtual birds is in the game plan too.  😁

• Like 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Well not too many years to retirement 10 years or so. In my country you never really know. I feel I have to run after it. They want old people continue working. 
Time is no down to maybe home one week in the month and family take most time then. 
But VR and PTO should be a winning combo. 
But I like fat slow birds. Avengers, Kates , Devastator and such things. I am to slow and unfocused to fly fighters