Greetings

Captain Chaos

Hi all, great to see another WW2 flight combat sim taking shape. Ive been playing this sort of game since the 90's and I am sure this will be another cracker. Born and live in the UK so have played mainly European based theatre games though Fighter Ace did have some great pacific based campaigns ,Wonder if there is any other old Fighter Ace pilots out there? Anyway look forward to chatting to you all.

CC

Edited by Captain Chaos
  • Like 5

On 12/24/2023 at 9:05 PM, Captain Chaos said:

Hi all, great to see another WW2 flight combat sim taking shape. Ive been playing this sort of game since the 90's and I am sure this will be another cracker. Born and live in the UK so have played mainly European based theatre games though Fighter Ace did have some great pacific based campaigns ,Wonder if there is any other old Fighter Ace pilots out there? Anyway look forward to chatting to you all.

CC

Somehow I seem to have missed that one, though it seems back then I bought EVERY flight sim released! One of my favorites for the Pacific, but not one of my favorites during that time period, can't remember why.. https://store.steampowered.com/app/347230/1942_The_Pacific_Air_War/

Edited by GPatricks
  • Like 2

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS \ Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler \ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3192mhz \ SBlasterX G6 \ 2TB NvMe M.2 Boot Drive \ Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 556.12 drivers \ 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz Gsync \ Win11 Pro Ver. 23H2 - Build 22631.3810 \ TIR 5 \ Warthog HOTAS  with VirPil stick base \ MFG V3 Pedals \ TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs \ Simgears ICP \ Varjo Aero VR

• 4 months later...