Just saying hello from Mysticpuma. Looking forward to making some videos when I get the chance :)

Mysticpuma

Just saying hello.

Been around quite a few forums for many years now, going back to the early days of European Air War and Jane's WWII Fighters.

Outside of flying, I used to work as a Photographer in the UK (new career now) and in my other spare time created videos from events I covered.

Then around 2003 I started to create some short videos of IL2 (most of which I sadly no longer have, but time moves on) and steadily built a small Portfolio of films of IL2 and other Sims (like BOB: WoVII) using FRAPS and editing in Adobe Premiere.
Other Sims/games I helped with creating video footage of were IL2 with HSFX, Warthunder (which I helped beta test when it was originally called "World of Warplanes":

As time has gone on I have used flight Sims to create various Documentaries intertwined with interviews of WW2 veterans, my most viewed being nearly 1,400,000 created in IL2:

Others of note have been "Not my time to die" which has had many views but mostly removed after multiple uploads and downloads 🙂

My three Documentaries on the 325th FG "The Checkertail Clan":

Around 2012 I joined Team Fusion creating publicity videos for their modded version of IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover and eventually when it became official also created the launch video of the Blitz update:

I left around 2017 and since then have just enjoyed flying and creating videos using a variety of Sims including IL2 BoX:

Since then I have tried creating footage simulating gun camera footage (which is fun but a pain!):

And now I am helping beta test IL2 Cliffs of Dover for their latest Graphics update with Truesky, Speedtree and VR:

So, life goes on, new Sims arrive, and I really look forward to putting a few videos together using Combat Pilot....just hoping a for a variety of cameras (including inside the cockpit looking at the Pilot from the windshield, as the model should be truly high end 🙂  ).

Cheers, Mysticpuma

Edited by Mysticpuma
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello @Mysticpuma. :wave:

There are likely other videos of yours too but I know for certain that Not My Time to Die is available in the Virtual Movies downloads section at Mission4Today.

https://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=1883

Wheels

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

Hello Mystic puma

This is  quite interesting! I am not terribly impressed with Truesky but I understand how difficult the cloud and weather environment is to re-create...in comparison, airplane FM, DM and basic structure is "easy"! On a side note, which lyrics did you use for the last two videos? Coul it be from TSFH?

Cordially,

asw22

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JVM said:

Hello Mystic puma

This is  quite interesting! I am not terribly impressed with Truesky but I understand how difficult the cloud and weather environment is to re-create...in comparison, airplane FM, DM and basic structure is "easy"! On a side note, which lyrics did you use for the last two videos? Coul it be from TSFH?

Cordially,

asw22

Not sure but likely Audiomachine 👍

• Like 1