Sports Talk

CP_Admin

• Administrators

Attention Sports Fans!

Talk about your favorite sport or team in this section. Everyone here loves a good game or match. Tell us who you're rooting for and who you're taking in the big game and why! Feel free to politely talk a little smack.

The Combat Pilot Team

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Saw that helmet image in the preview and thought that StG77_HaDeS was coming out of retirement.
https://web.archive.org/web/20111101075617/http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php?topic=2275.0

avatar_sgt77_hades.gif.9218bd16ee025908fe2656c56848c4ac.gif

Wheels

Edited by wheelsup_cavu

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

With just under two hours to go until kick-off, the last day of the Premier League season is upon us. The top places are pretty much settled but the interest lies in who is going to be relegated. (Some of you on the western side of the pond may need to look up the concept of relegation 😜.) Come 6pm tonight two out of Everton, Leicester City and Leeds United are going to be gone from the top league for at least a year, and will find themselves (and their owners) several millions of pounds poorer. Average guess is initially about £50 million, I believe. The nerves of the fans of those three clubs will be shredded atm, by the end of the day two sets of fans will be ecstatic and the others near suicidal. Glad I don't support any particular team, even though I do enjoy the footy. 

Cheers.

• Like 2

The Bell Inn, Bath. Live music venue and real ale pub (thebellinnbath.co.uk)

I am in the homepage picture... or I would be if they hadn't cropped off the bottom part of it. 🍻

On 5/28/2023 at 2:19 PM, Chief_Mouser said:

Glad I don't support any particular team, even though I do enjoy the footy. 

Cheers.

I thought you were a Forest Green aficionado?

Went to see Exeter‘s last game of the season a couple of weeks ago against Morecombe and the faithful were singing “You’re going down with the vegans”.😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DD_Arthur said:

I thought you were a Forest Green aficionado?

Went to see Exeter‘s last game of the season a couple of weeks ago against Morecombe and the faithful were singing “You’re going down with the vegans”.😎

Didn't get to see them this year ☹️. We were due to go to the home game against Sheffield Wednesday but they shifted it from Saturday to Sunday which didn't suit. Instead we had an away day at Swindon v Stockport. Absolutely dreadful. Crap ground, crap town, obnoxious fans and Swindon managed just one shot all game - which wasn't on target. Even my mate who has spent a lifetime watching Bristol City said it was the worst game he's ever seen. There is one saving grace in Swindon though - the Glue Pot. A proper little corner pub in the railway village with the whole range of Hop Back beers. Wish I'd have stayed in there all afternoon...

Cheers.

The Bell Inn, Bath. Live music venue and real ale pub (thebellinnbath.co.uk)

I am in the homepage picture... or I would be if they hadn't cropped off the bottom part of it. 🍻

• 2 weeks later...