Good Music

CP_Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Sea Serpent said:

Not really music, but wtf, it’s what I’m listening to because it’s been a bad day.

Well, I listened to the universe as Mr Singh advised... but I can't tell you on here what it advised I should do to Mr Self-help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sea Serpent said:

A very wise song for certain occasions, imo:

Lol, I think I follow but just remember if all you do is go with the Please yourself attitude in a forums environment there is always the possibility that you could end up on an unplanned vacation. classic_blink.gif.1a33830196c6fb06b4eac0658c6a8bab.gif <--- (Note smiley)

Wheels

• Like 2

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

1 hour ago, wheelsup_cavu said:

Lol, I think I follow but just remember if all you do is go with the Please yourself attitude in a forums environment there is always the possibility that you could end up on an unplanned vacation. classic_blink.gif.1a33830196c6fb06b4eac0658c6a8bab.gif <--- (Note smiley)

Wheels

And what have you done on this forum?  Started dozens of unnecessary topics with no other purpose than to become the first “Tom”?  I’m certainly not the first person to see through you, I’m just the first one to have been mildly sarcastic about it, and that makes you very bitter.  Or was it the obvious joke I made about Hyperlobby that you actually called in the moderator for?  So now you’re getting back at me by talking trash in the Music thread over the lyrics of a Ricky Nelson song, insinuating I should be banned?  Maybe you should resume your technical analysis of forum Smileys, and back off.  https://forum.combatpilot.com/topic/53-technical-issues/#elControls_10869_menu

Edited by Sea Serpent
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sea Serpent said:

And what have you done on this forum?  Started dozens of unnecessary topics with no other purpose than to become the first “Tom”?  I’m certainly not the first person to see through you, I’m just the first one to have been mildly sarcastic about it, and that makes you very bitter.  Or was it the obvious joke I made about Hyperlobby that you actually called in the moderator for?  So now you’re getting back at me by talking trash in the Music thread over the lyrics of a Ricky Nelson song?  Maybe you should go back to making a technical analysis of Smileys, and back off.

Lol, No real way to respond to this outburst of yours without sounding like I give a rats behind regarding your opinion of me but your read of me and my alleged intentions are off by a country mile. In addition as long as my posts are within the forum rules I will continues to do as I please, as i quite suspect will you. 😉

If you are US based have a great holiday weekend, if not, have a great weekend anyway. :classic_cool:

Wheels

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

You realize that you’re the one starting this, don’t you?  You accuse me of an “outburst” when you’re the one barging in here and trying to pick a fight?  (Over a classic song about nostalgia that hit a little too close to home…wow).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...