YouTube Videos?

Major Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive Producer Skystreak Productions
On 9/12/2024 at 8:50 AM, Major Lee said:

@Jason_Williams et al..

Gentlemen, do you have any new videos heading for YT anytime soon? 

EDIT: The videos don't have to be masterpieces, just shorts showing some 'work in progress' of maybe a Wildcat doing a carrier flyby.

Major,

We’ll have more videos soon, but we’re going to launch our Patreon soon. We’ll still working out how that is all going to flow. 

I also don’t have my usual set of tools to make cool videos and in such an early development environment the videos are underwhelming. I have no replay ability yet and missing many cameras and of course no cockpits etc. I have to be cautious when showing videos without the proper context. 

Jason

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jason_Williams said:

Major,

We’ll have more videos soon, but we’re going to launch our Patreon soon. We’ll still working out how that is all going to flow. 

I also don’t have my usual set of tools to make cool videos and in such an early development environment the videos are underwhelming. I have no replay ability yet and missing many cameras and of course no cockpits etc. I have to be cautious when showing videos without the proper context. 

Jason

Good to hear the movie making tools are in the priority list, can't wait to get involved. Also, maybe consider Nvidia Ansel support for massive screenshots and VR stereo images that can be shared on load of forums and VR groups.

• Like 4

Thanks @Jason_Williams ! No worries, looking forward to seeing CP develop and its release in the future. The premise is very compelling. 

Speaking of video tools, will CP be compatible with programs like FRAPS (or whatever the 2024 version is...). Also, Sony Vegas 22 has native video capture, so wondering if CP would also be compatible there. I've been using previous older versions of Sony Vegas, and the new tools look amazing, so going with that. 

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/

Thanks in advance, no rush! 

Screenshot_20240927_112028_Brave.jpg

• Like 2