Dungeons and Dragons

It's not exactly a "video game" but it's a game all right and since there's no other categories that fit it better, I was wondering if anyone else plays DnD? Myself, I've been playing it for the last 4 or 5 years or so, can't remember exactly when I started. Ever since, we've got a planned gaming night every other week, with about half of those actually going through because of real-world issues 😛

My current (third) character is a L7 Human Paladin. I'm pretty much the tank of the group (just upgraded to AC20 with adamantine armour (no crits)) but given the amount of damage I have to tank I'm often still one of the first to go down😅

So, anyone else playing Dungeons and Dragons? What kind of characters do you play? Other things you like to share? 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 1:38 PM, MustangMike said:

Pfft, NERDS! 

jk, I get into the Warhammer/historical tabletop gaming which is arguably far worse than DND!

Yes I'm a nerd and proud of it 😛

Never played Warhammer, although I've got a friend that does. He's never played DnD, and will join us for a oneshot soon.