Hello again.

Mission_bug

Hello guys, I wondered where everyone went, now I know.  :classic_cool:

Well, this is a novelty, a new place to wander around and get lost in, plenty of old names here so I thought I would come over and take a look as well and see what all the fuss was about.

Managed it through the door, made a post or two, phew, that is enough excitement for one night.

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, wheelsup_cavu said:

Good to see you Pete. 😎

Wheels

And you Brian, have you found yourself brand new madhouse to moderate or are you just hanging out with the usual suspects?

Take care and be safe.

Lol, not a moderator just hanging out at the new cool place in town. Been Jonesing for a new Pacific sim forever it seems and I am really hoping Jason can pull another rabbit out of his hat, better than Bullwinkle, and make this project fly and fly well.

Wheels

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

The Pacific is not my main area of interest but this has been a long time in coming so I hope it goes well for all you guys who have longed for it all these years.:classic_cool:

Not sure my PC will be up to it when it does finally get here but I have to admit I am really looking forward to seeing  how it turns out, it will be a world away from the old Pacific Fighters and I hope to be around to see how they achieve the outcome and if I have something that can play it then I will get onboard with you all and take a look. My own interest would mainly be the land campaigns and stuff like India and Burma but we will see what comes out of that hat, hope it goes well for all, for now I'll just linger and watch things develop, I don't do much flying now so I can wait.:cheers:

Take care and be safe.

• Like 1