Greetings!

Hello everyone.  My online handle is AngelicCypher.  I was born and raised (US) Navy brat and have been into WWII Pacific Theater history since I was 4 or 5 years old (in the early 80's) ever since my dad was stationed at Barbers Point NAS in Hawaii.  I dove headlong into researching the Yorktown class, Midway, SBD's and PBY's pretty hard over the last 10-15 years.  I have also volunteered as a living history crew member on the USS North Carolina and help do some restoration work on her quad 40mm guns.

I have been into video games about as long as well.  I love space and real flight sims, but most realistic ones focus on European Theater.  The last decent one for the Pacific that I know of being almost a quarter of a century old at this point (MCFS2) and won't run on most modern systems very well anyway.  This has left me longing for a game like this to come out.  I do stream on Twitch with a little YouTube content.  My channels are going to be heading more flight sim direction here shortly because that is the stuff I really enjoy.  Not a plug that anyone needs to come watch me, but more saying that I spend a lot of my spare time in this realm.

This is making me what to go and get a new throttle and rudder peddles.  Keep up the work guys!

• Like 9

Welcome to the Combat Pilot forums @AngelicCypher. :wave:

angeliccypher.thumb.png.6ca98aed666a79d2b191fa0eaf2b2308.png

Not sure how many CFS2 transients are floating around these particular forums but you will no doubt be bumping into more than a handful of Pacific Fighters/IL-2 1946 refugees during your stay. :classic_cool:

pacific-fighters.thumb.jpg.90ff17246314abf3b1e1b768b45e3729.jpg

Wheels

Edited by wheelsup_cavu
Added Pacific Fighters image
  • Like 5

m4tsig-1.jpg.904ee58d95dd093266899d1cb845809a.jpg

Download Missions, Skins, & Essential files for IL-2 1946 and several other game series from Mission4Today.

5 hours ago, wheelsup_cavu said:

Welcome to the Combat Pilot forums @AngelicCypher. :wave:

angeliccypher.thumb.png.6ca98aed666a79d2b191fa0eaf2b2308.png

Not sure how many CFS2 transients are floating around these particular forums but you will no doubt be bumping into more than a handful of Pacific Fighters/IL-2 1946 refugees during your stay. :classic_cool:

pacific-fighters.thumb.jpg.90ff17246314abf3b1e1b768b45e3729.jpg

Wheels

Welcome to CP community forum!

• Like 3