Single Player Radio Commands - The menu Cliffs of Dover had (but never worked)

A system like this that worked would be great!

I am sure it is not feasible right out of the gate due to costs, but ultimately I would love to see the radio driven by voice-activated AI instead of a menu system. 

• Like 3

Totally agree on the Voice Activated, and some AI smarts. Menus like that are clunky imo, so any explicit command that can be issued, should at the very least be bindable to a key combo, from the very beginning.  This, at least allows easy integration into something like Voice Attack, if there is no built in system to do it.  I used a few Voice controlled copilots (via third party program) in FSX airliners many years ago and they were quite good, and highly customizable.  They could even be custom scripted to go through complex emergency procedures, or basically anything you could think of. Nowadays, we’ve got things like Jester 2, which also have some limited contextual understanding of what’s going in.

• Like 4

Sat in my VR goggles talking to myself.  Sure fire way to a quick sectioning but I can see how it would work for others. 

Id prefer a contuexual wheel a la Heatblur. 

• Like 2