It would be great to have hellcats and corsairs. I saw mostly F4fs and i am wondering will there be more stages ? Will we able to recreate some 1943 -44 operations or it will be just earlier ? Hellcats, Avengers, Corsairs, etc. I think it would be iconic

• Like 1

I'm not sure but I think Jason said that the further development of this sim will depend on success of the first instalment. So, if I got it right, at first we won't have neither Hellcats nor Corsairs... but later we will possibly have them. Fingers crossed.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 343KKT_Kintaro said:

I'm not sure but I think Jason said that the further development of this sim will depend on success of the first instalment. So, if I got it right, at first we won't have neither Hellcats nor Corsairs... but later we will possibly have them. Fingers crossed.

That understandable from this point of view, but i hope it will go good. At least from me you have support. From what i heard about ambitions of high fidelity with scale planned and also new engine and stuff for better running, it looks awesome guys. Really wish you everything good, this pacific era is missing here and you are on very good way to make big name for this sim.

• Like 1

Of course economy plays a role for further development. It plays a role for everything. These days you pay for access to a game. You do not really own it. You are dependant of the providers economy to have access, getting improved and getting more. 
I have aired this in different interest groups for Japanese aircraft’s and they went ballistics. Whatever people do in fb , instagram x or Reddit.  It is worth informing people of this new sim. We all gain by good sales. 

• Like 1