Howdy!

Heloego

So glad to see that the PTO has not been forgotten. Sadly missing from the newer crop of Sims. If I want to do Carriers I'm limited to IL-2 Pacific (never did get the MS version to run properly).

Heloego: (hee-loh-ee-goh) Noun. Helicopter Technician who prides himself on deliberately annoying Management and/or any individual who never has a clue, yet insists on telling him how to do his job. (So I'm a "Hero" or "The Enemy" depending who ya talk to.)

Been a Flight Simming ever since Fighter Duel and still hanging with BoS and DCS. Some SF stuff, too.

Retired A&P Technician. Specialized in Helos for 30 yrs. Bell, MBB (Messerschmitt-Boelkow-Blohm), Aerospatiale/Airbus, Sikorsky.

Avid motorcyclist (Two in the stable), Patriot Guard Riders Ride Captain.

S! or o7 as you wish.

Edited by Heloego
Added helicopter experience. Removed accident comment. Changed number of bikes in stable.
  • Like 2

Should mention that I've been a member of the Fighting Irish Squadron (online) for the last 20 yrs. We ALL miss the PTO! 😁

My "thing" is Close Support, to include Ground Attack, Bombing, and Torpedo runs.

Edited by Heloego
Added role preferences.
  • Like 2